Looking to Transfer to Conley-Caraballo High School?

Transfers happen at the beginning of every quarter. Per California Educational Code 48431.6, students must be at least 16 years old to transfer. An application is submitted to their counselor and  then be sent to CCHS.  After the principal reviews the application, you will receive a phone call to set up an intake with a CCHS administrator 2-4 weeks before the start of the new quarter. Intakes allow us to do our due diligence for each student. We explore their academic history, why they are deficient in credits, and if they have issues with any of our current students. CCHS also has a minimum residency of 1 quarter for graduation. In addition, each student is required to go through a mandatory orientation. At the beginning of each school year, there is a school wide orientation that lasts two-three days. Each quarter thereafter is a day long orientation for all new students. Social dimension work, writing samples, school rules, school culture, and various other academic activities are explored during this time. This application and intake process has been critical to the success of CCHS over the years. It is during these conversations and orientations that the expectation is set for students to successfully complete their high school career.

To download an application, you can do so by clicking the links below:

  James Logan High School to CCHS       

 Decoto I.S. to CCHS          

Out of District Transfer 

Note: If the student is from another school district, they must first enroll at the Centralized Enrollment Center located at 34200 Alvarado-Niles Blvd., Union City. Their phone number is (510) 471-1100.

Name *